Kim Kardashian reveals sex of baby no. 3

After months of waiting, Kim Kardashian finally revealed she and husband Kanye West are expecting a baby girl via surrogate.
The news came unexpectedly during an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
“My daughter thinks she’s really tricky,” Kardashian, 37, shared of North West. “We had a baby shower over the weekend, and I thought, ‘You know, I really do want to have a baby shower because I want her to feel that something’s coming and for her to really understand it.”
She adds that guests to the cherry-blossom decorated affair brought gifts for the new baby, but the 4-year-old had other plans. “She said, ‘Mom, since baby sister’s not here, I think I need all of the toys in my room and I’ll play with them and just make sure they’re all OK for baby sister.”
The KKW Beauty entrepreneur added that North is happy about having another girl in the family.
“North, she’s really excited about that. She’s excited, let’s see if it lasts,” Kardashian quipped.
As for naming the child, which is reportedly due “very soon,” the couple doesn’t have a name picked out yet.
She said it took four days to name their second child Saint West.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shocking! 19-year-old Hot Model Who Just Sold Her Virginity for $3 million to Abu Dhabi Businessman (Photo)

Dangote disposes his Business to a Rival Company

Malia and Sasha's flawless fashion since they left the White House